Wednesday, July 10, 2013

An unforeseen cross-stitched baby bib

I know this blog is supposed to be mainly about tatting, but would it be that bad if I put in some different handcraft? I hope not... So here we are!

What about cross stitch? I've never been deeply in love with cross stitch, I learned how to do very basic projects from my grandmother when I was a child, and then I forgot everything about it... until now!

Why bring it back right now? Just for my baby! I had something in mind I wanted to do, and I've been surprised I could perfectly remember cross stitch! Here's the result, please don't be severe, it's been a long time since I learnt! It's nothing big, but I think it's a nice bib - a wonderful one when my baby wears it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your feedback! It's really precious for me :)