Thursday, June 20, 2013

butterflies... summer feeling!

Hi!

Here in Italy it's been so hot that tatting was almost impossible... hands so swollen!!!
But I have some tatting to share with you anyway!



Here there are two colored butterflies... really feeling the summer heat!

The pattern is "Papillon" by le blog de frivole, you can find it on her Etsy shop! It's easy to follow and (what an amazing thing!) with no ends to hide!!!

The wings create a tridimensional effect, so the result seems more complex of what it is.


I tatted it in two different Lizbeth variegated colors, don't know what I like most.

They will be part of a larger project I'm working on... you'll see the progresses in the next days!

14 comments:

  1. Hello Maria Teresa, both your butterflies are beautiful! I'm glad you are enjoying the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, your feedback made me happy :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie per la tua visita. I tuoi lavori sono bellissimi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Maria!
    This is frivolite?
    Is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabriela!
      yes this is frivolite (or tatting or chiacchierino in italian)
      thank you very much!

      Delete
  5. Hi Gabriela!
    yes this is frivolite (or tatting or chiacchierino in italian)
    thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) they are both great! but I love the orange one, so energetic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining Cutey linky Pinky Party. I am pinning this!
    Cutey Patuty Crochet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your feedback! It's really precious for me :)