Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My first own designed tatted bracelet... it's finally done!

It's done! I completed my first tatted bracelet - pattern all by myself!!!
I know... matching earrings are still missing, but I'm working on them!


I couldn't imagine how rewarding is to see something you realized from A to Z... So happy today!

Well, I don't want to be boring with all my excitement, maybe to me it's wonderful but nothing special for anybody else!

But, as you can see, I also enjoyed making picture to post!!!




Anyway, while working at the earrings, I need to find a name for it, any suggestion?


I still have to find my way to draw the diagram... I received some really worthing advices from more experienced tatters, but I still didn't find enough time to try!

I'm working on something else as well, I'm preparing something for my first giveaway!!! So stay up to date, it will be coming soon (if I find out the technical way to run it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your feedback! It's really precious for me :)