Sunday, June 23, 2013

A tatted pendant... just for me!

Hi all!
even today I'm taking advantage of my baby's nap! She so cute when she's sleeping... I could spend hours staring at her!
I did'n think that starting blogging was so demanding in terms of time to dedicate... I really don't have so much time, and blogging means less time for crafting!!! But I will hold tight, I definitively and strongly desire to have my little sharing space, and really hope you can enjoy it with me!



What I'll show you here today is a tatting piece again from Jon Yusoff book "Tatting with rings".

I decided to use it as a pendant, I love it so much that I decided to keep it for myself.

You know what?

All jewelry I tatted so far became a gift for friends and relatives, I've never kept anything for myself... but this one I will keep!

But I have to confess... I've already made another one, exactly alike, for my sister-in-law!



Here is the "packaged version"... any suggestion for a different string?

Hope you all have a nice sunday, mine will continue on the beach with my daughter... cannot say relaxing but fun for sure!

19 comments:

  1. I love the color!! Would love for you to come and share your post over on my blog for Monday Funday at http://melsdaisypatch.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the invitation Melissa I will surely do it!

      Delete
  2. Great job. It's very subtle and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job on that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! I like your tatting as well! I'm happy you've stepped by!

      Delete
  4. I love it :) it's beautiful. it's so nice to do something just for oneself. I've been tatting for 2 months, and just like you, I still have not a piece of tatting just for me ( apart from cut restovers ;) (sorry for my English - I haven't use it for a long time)
    I would be greatful for any feedback and comment on my work - my blog
    www.koronkowomi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit! I'll surely come and see!

      Delete
  5. I did a post already and it disappeared, so if 2 come through, just delete one. Anyway. I like your finished piece, and have done one like that myself. I have her book ('s), and just love her work and designs. She is a good one to follow. Keep up the good work...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara!
      thank you very much! I've seen some of your works and they are really nice!
      have a nice day

      Delete
  6. It's so beautiful! The tatting, thread colors, beads, and the design. I agree, some things you need to keep for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilee!
      So happy you stepped by! and even happier you like it! I love your designs and your beautiful jewelry! I've been working recently on your "vision necklace" pattern, I will post about it as soon as it will be completed! I'll let you know so you can see the result!
      thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to Tatting and blogging. You do very good work Maria, I like the pendant you have kept for yourself. That is something i don't do much either - make something just for me.
    Congratulations on the new baby too.
    I have added your blog to the list of bloggers that I read. You will find the list on the right side of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your warm welcome and for your nice words! I really appreciate you added my blog to your list, I'm so pleased!
      I've done the same with your, and I'm following you on Bloglovin as well!
      have a nice day
      Mary

      Delete

Thank you very much for your feedback! It's really precious for me :)